ElanWave is an international software development company with offices in the Netherlands and Serbia. We specialize in creating web and mobile applications tailored to our client's business requirements. We believe quality is a necessity.
We are waiting for you!
Our primary goal is hearing and understanding our clients and developing efficient and reliable software solutions to address all of their business needs. We are not just developers - we are problem-solvers, and problem-solving is easy when you have the right people by your side.
Do you have experience managing finances and ensuring a company’s continued financial viability and want to apply your knowledge to a growing IT company? We have the position for you!
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing financial operations of the organization and preparing financial documentation
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, accounts payables, accounts receivables, expenses etc.
- Monitoring payments from clients and managing invoices (generating outgoing and payment of incoming invoices)
- Active communication with the bank, tax administration, legal department etc.
- Responsible for overseeing the in-house accountant's work
- Tracking changes tied to law regulation on taxes that impact accounting procedures
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information and documentation
- Providing advice and influencing decisions for company regulations and procedures
- Making financial forecasts using data and budgeting
- Reporting to management and stakeholders
- Keeping track of company inventory
OUR FUTURE TEAMMATE HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree, in Economics, preferably in accounting
- 2+ years of work experience in a company’s financial department (preferably IT) or an accounting agency
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience with calculating employee payroll
- Familiar with industry-specific knowledge (labor law, taxing regulations, IT business specifics)
- Strategic and analytical skills and a detail-oriented approach to solving problems
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Team player able to productively collaborate in a team environment
WHAT EVERY EMPLOYEE CAN EXPECT:
- An employee development plan
- Access to courses and training material
- Salary growth according to evaluated improvement
- 23 days of paid vacation per year regardless of seniority
- 5 paid sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Fit Pass
- In-office events suggested by employees
- Becoming part of a diverse and hardworking team of people
Our selection process:
JOIN THE FORCES
We always welcome proactive individuals!
Submit your resume and motivational letter at firstname.lastname@example.org