ElanWave is an international software development company with offices in the Netherlands and Serbia. We specialize in creating web and mobile applications tailored to our client's business requirements. We believe quality is a necessity.
We are waiting for you!
Our primary goal is hearing and understanding our clients and developing efficient and reliable software solutions to address all of their business needs. We are not just developers - we are problem-solvers, and problem-solving is easy when you have the right people by your side.
Do you have experience with frontend technologies and frameworks, and want to be challenged as a Frontend developer? We have the position for you!
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working on long-term international projects using emerging technologies and platforms
- Working on projects with a complex functional environment
- Communicating the benefits and limitations of a given technology that has been selected with designers
- Learning, improvement, and growth with enthusiasm, while sharing what you've learned with your colleagues
- Solving creative challenges using innovation while also proactively finding resources that help foster innovation
- Participating in the full life cycle of a project, from its conception to its realization
OUR FUTURE TEAMMATE HAS:
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science or any related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- An excellent understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong client-facing communication and presentations skills
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Service-oriented, result-oriented, and practical
WHAT EVERY EMPLOYEE CAN EXPECT:
- An employee development plan
- Access to courses and training material
- Salary growth according to evaluated improvement
- A full-time indefinite contract
- 23 days of paid vacation per year regardless of seniority
- 5 paid sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Fit Pass
- In-office events suggested by employees
- Becoming a part of a diverse and hardworking team of people
Our selection process:
A 45-minute interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist about your work experience, career goals, and ElanWave as your next career opportunity
Technical testing with our senior developers, that consists of logical, practical, and theoretical questions
The final interview during which we talk in depth about position specifics, negotiate job offer details, and set growth goals
JOIN THE FORCES
We always welcome proactive individuals!
Submit your resume and motivational letter at email@example.com