Junior Sitecore Developer
ElanWave is an international software development company with offices in the Netherlands and Serbia. We specialize in creating web and mobile applications tailored to our client's business requirements. We believe quality is a necessity.
We are waiting for you!
Our primary goal is hearing and understanding our clients and developing efficient and reliable software solutions to address all of their business needs. We are not just developers - we are problem-solvers, and problem-solving is easy when you have the right people by your side.
Junior Sitecore Developer
Do you have knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as C#, and are interested in CMS platforms? Do you want to become a certified Sitecore developer? We have the position for you!
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development and maintenance of web-based applications, platforms and portals.
- Working on the entire development process, including designing and testing.
- Working closely with businesses while developing and implementing agile solutions.
- Translating (non)functional wishes into technical solutions.
- Supporting and troubleshooting software systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems.
- Learning and improving knowledge of new tools and technologies on the market.
- Analytical skills, driven, inquisitive and innovative.
- Sharing experience and knowledge enthusiastically with colleagues.
- Participating in daily meetings and code reviews.
- Participating in the full life cycle of a project, from its conception to its realization.
OUR FUTURE TEAMMATE HAS:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or any related field
- Knowledge of ASP.NET and C#
- Interested in learning Sitecore CMS
- Open to finishing Sitecore certification
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong client-facing communication and presentations skills
WHAT EVERY EMPLOYEE CAN EXPECT:
- An employee development plan
- Access to courses and training material
- Salary growth according to evaluated improvement
- A full-time indefinite contract
- 23 days of paid vacation per year regardless of seniority
- 5 paid sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model
- Fit Pass
- In-office events suggested by employees
- Becoming part of a diverse and hardworking team of people
Our selection process:
A 45-minute interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist about your work experience, career goals, and ElanWave as your next career opportunity
Technical testing with our senior developers, that consists of logical, practical, and theoretical questions
The final interview during which we talk in depth about position specifics, negotiate job offer details, and set growth goals
JOIN THE FORCES
We always welcome proactive individuals!
Submit your resume and motivational letter at firstname.lastname@example.org