ElanWave is an international software development company with offices in the Netherlands and Serbia. We specialize in creating web and mobile applications tailored to our client's business requirements. We believe quality is a necessity.
We are waiting for you!
Our primary goal is hearing and understanding our clients and developing efficient and reliable software solutions to address all of their business needs. We are not just developers - we are problem-solvers, and problem-solving is easy when you have the right people by your side.
Are you motivated to learn and use Sitecore CMS? Even better, are you a certified Sitecore developer that wants to be challenged in highly critical systems with many end users? We have the position for you!
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development and maintenance of web-based applications, platforms and portals.
- Working on the entire development process, including designing and testing.
- Working closely with businesses while developing and implementing agile solutions.
- Translating (non)functional wishes into technical solutions.
- Supporting and troubleshooting software systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems.
- Learning and improving knowledge of new tools and technologies on the market.
- Analytical skills, driven, inquisitive and innovative.
- Sharing experience and knowledge enthusiastically with colleagues.
- Participating in daily meetings and code reviews.
- Participating in the full life cycle of a project, from its conception to its realization.
OUR FUTURE TEAMMATE HAS:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or any related field
- Experience in software development using ASP.NET and C#
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good to have experience with the Sitecore platform
- Fluent spoken English
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Familiar with Sitecore Helix Architecture principles
- Good knowledge of Sitecore SXA and SCRIBAN
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong client-facing communication and presentations skills
- Good to have Sitecore certificate
- Knowledge of Sitecore commerce or Sitecore order cloud is a plus
WHAT EVERY EMPLOYEE CAN EXPECT:
- An employee development plan
- Access to courses and training material
- Salary growth according to evaluated improvement
- A full-time indefinite contract
- 23 days of paid vacation per year regardless of seniority
- 5 paid sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model
- Private health insurance
- Fit Pass
- In-office events suggested by employees
- Becoming part of a diverse and hardworking team of people
Our selection process:
JOIN THE FORCES
We always welcome proactive individuals!
Submit your resume and motivational letter at email@example.com