ElanWave is an international software development company with offices in the Netherlands and Serbia. We specialize in creating web and mobile applications tailored to our client's business requirements. We believe quality is a necessity.
We are waiting for you!
Our primary goal is hearing and understanding our clients and developing efficient and reliable software solutions to address all of their business needs. We are not just developers - we are problem-solvers, and problem-solving is easy when you have the right people by your side.
Are you an expert in business processes, and want to be a key player in finding optimal solutions? Do you want to broaden your experience, and grow your skills in the role of a Functional Analyst? We have the position for you!
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze customers' business requirements and tailor the use of the system to meet those objectives.
- Resolve complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions.
- Analyze, design, construct, test, and implement systems or application enhancements.
- Guide technical teams to deliver flexible and scalable solutions.
- Appropriately communicate project status, escalate issues, and manage timelines and action items.
- Actively drive issue resolution and closely monitor its progress.
- Design, develop, and produce detailed, standard, and ad hoc reports.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required.
- Prepare design documents and other technical documentation to support the business application
OUR FUTURE TEAMMATE HAS:
- 5+ years of work experience as a functional analyst or another relevant role within the IT sector
- Fluent in spoken, and written business English
- Experience with a scrum/agile methodologies
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, such as Business IT & Management or Computer Science is a plus
- Fluent in business process analysis and software development life cycles
- Leadership and problem-solving skills
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and with a diversity of stakeholders
WHAT EVERY EMPLOYEE CAN EXPECT:
- An employee development plan
- Access to courses and training material
- Salary growth according to evaluated improvement
- A full-time indefinite contract
- 23 days of paid vacation per year regardless of seniority
- 5 paid sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model
- Fit Pass
- In-office events suggested by employees
- Becoming part of a diverse and hardworking team of people
Our selection process:
JOIN THE FORCES
Submit your resume and motivational letter at email@example.com