ElanWave is an international software development company with offices in the Netherlands and Serbia. We specialize in creating web and mobile applications tailored to our client's business requirements. We believe quality is a necessity.
We are waiting for you!
Our primary goal is hearing and understanding our clients and developing efficient and reliable software solutions to address all of their business needs. We are not just developers - we are problem-solvers, and problem-solving is easy when you have the right people by your side.
If you are someone who values efficiency and maximizing product value, and wants to be an important member of a growing SCRUM team? We have the position for you!
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Strategizing and presenting ideas to stakeholders.
- Defining product features according to customer needs.
- Overseeing the development process.
- Acting as the main point of contact between teams and stakeholders.
- Prioritizing and maintaining the product backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Assisting the scrum/product development team to meet the objectives of each sprint.
- Managing release content, potential scope fluctuations, and carryover items.
- Adjusting and improving each iteration of the product before release.
- Identifying areas of improvement.
- Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the product.
OUR FUTURE TEAMMATE HAS:
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
- Previous working experience as a Product owner
- Fluent spoken and written English
- In-depth knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
WHAT EVERY EMPLOYEE CAN EXPECT:
- An employee development plan
- Access to courses and training material
- Salary growth according to evaluated improvement
- A full-time indefinite contract
- 23 days of paid vacation per year regardless of seniority
- 5 paid sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model
- Fit Pass
- In-office events suggested by employees
- Becoming part of a diverse and hardworking team of people
Our selection process:
JOIN THE FORCES
Submit your resume and motivational letter at firstname.lastname@example.org