ElanWave doo Novi Sad, from Novi Sad, Rumenačka Street no. 1, 21000 Novi Sad, the Republic of Serbia, CIN: 21220060, TIN: 109665534 (hereinafter: “ElanWave”, “we” or “us”), as a data controller, collects and processes personal data relating to interactions on the Website and the use of our Service.
- PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
- NO INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 15
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- YOUR RIGHTS
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
- HOW TO CONTACT US?
When we say “Personal data” or “data” we mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Therefore, data about a company or any legal entity is not considered to be personal data.
When we say “You” or “Data subject” we mean any natural person who shares data with us.
When we say “Data Processors” we mean any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
When we say “processing” we mean any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction
2. PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
2.1. Personal data that we collect from you
Depending on how you use the Website, the information we may collect from you include:
2.1.1. Personal data you share with us voluntarily
- Your name,
- Your contact information, such as your e-mail address,
- Information that you choose to share with us in your inquiry via the Contact page on our Website or otherwise,
- Information that you choose to share with us during the application process for a job or internship at ElanWave,
- Information that you choose to share with us when you engage our Services
If you contact us via Contact page on our Website, or by sending us an inquiry at email@example.com or at any other e-mail address available at the Website, or you share with us information over a telephone conversation, we may receive additional information about you, such as home address or business address, your profession, content of the messages or attachments you may send us, or any other information you decide to share with us.
If you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the process of applying for open positions we will ask you to send us your CV. During the application process for an internship or a job at ElanWave, we may ask you questions regarding your professional life, which can be relevant for your future position.
ElanWave uses your personal data to match your skills, experience and education with the specific roles offered by ElanWave. This information is passed to the relevant hiring managers and persons involved in the recruitment process to decide whether to invite you for an interview. ElanWave will collect further information from you if you are invited to the interview (or equivalent) stage and onwards.
If you engage ElanWave Services, we may ask you to provide any other personal data not described above, which is necessary for us in order to provide you with the Services. These rules only apply to personal data about individuals, they don't govern data about companies or any other legal entities. However, the information in relation to one-person companies may constitute personal data where it allows the identification of a natural person. The rules also apply to all personal data relating to natural persons in the course of professional activity, such as the employees of a company/organization, business email addresses like 'email@example.com' or employees' business telephone numbers.
When you sign up for our Newsletter, it would be necessary to share with us your e-mail address
2.1.2. Personal data we collect automatically
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain personal data automatically from your device.
More precisely, the information we collect automatically may include information such as your IP address, device type, unique device identification number, browser-type and broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location). We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who visit our Website, where they come from, and what content on our Website is of interest to them.
2.1.3. Personal data we collect about you from third parties
Sometimes, we may obtain your personal data without you giving us such data directly.
If you are a candidate for a position at ElanWave, we may obtain information about you:
- through publicly available sources online - (e.g. on your current employer's website, or on a professional networking site like LinkedIn); and
- by reference or word of mouth - for example, through a referral from a former employee/employer or from a referee you have identified. If you are a client, we will process identification and background information as part of our business acceptance and to fulfil any other legal or regulatory requirements to which we may be subject.
Summary of the Processing Activities
Purpose of processing
- to respond to your inquiries sent us via the Contact page on our Website or by sending an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org or any other e-mail provided on the Website,
- to respond to you regarding the rest of your requests addressed to us,
- to provide and improve Services to you.
- If you decide to sign up for our newsletter, we collect your email address. This newsletter allows us to inform you of the new Products and Services, updates, as well as other news relevant to the company. We may use your email address to notify you about any changes to the Website, policies, products and services
- For the recruitment process to match your skills, experience and education with the specific roles offered by ElanWave.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the Agreement or to enter into such Agreement with you.
- Processing is based on your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to such withdrawal. You may unsubscribe from receiving a newsletter from us. If you wish to do so, simply follow the instructions found at the end of the email.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the Agreement or to enter into such Agreement with you. Processing is also based on your consent.
We do not process data outside the specified purposes, and, especially, we do not:
- Sell any kind of personal data,
- Disclose this information to other marketers,
- Provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
3. NO INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 15
The Website is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 15, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 15, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only use your personal data if we have your consent or if some other legally permitted reason applies.
Your personal data will be used only for purposes we collected it for. We will use your personal data only when we have a reasonable and lawful reason to do so.
Our staff is legally bound by professional secret and we use all legal, technical and organizational measures to prevent any disclosed information is revealed outside the purpose for which was collected.
5. KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not keep your personal data longer than the time it takes to fulfil the purpose for which is collected, or no longer than the time for which we have your consent.
For example, if you unsubscribe from our Newsletter, your data will be erased automatically.
If you have submitted your application for a position together with your motivation letter or CV, we will erase your personal data within a year after your application has been received, unless you become one of our team members.
6. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ElanWave utilizes external processors for certain processing activities. We use information audits to identify, categorize and record all personal data that is processed outside of the company, so that the information, processing activity, processor and legal basis are all recorded, reviewed and easily accessible. Such external processing includes (but is not limited to):
- IT Systems and Services,
- Legal Services,
- Human Resources,
- Direct Marketing Services.
We may be legally required to share certain information, including your personal data, with e.g. public authorities or governmental bodies; in such case, we will not require your further consent in order to share your personal data in such circumstances.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject whose personal data we hold, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed about collecting and using your personal data
- Right to access the personal data we hold about you
- Right to have your personal data rectified if any of them is incomplete or inaccurate
- Right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or dispose of any of the personal data that we have
- Right to the restriction of processing of your personal data
- Right to data portability, in the case you have provided your personal data to us and that data is processed using automated means, your right is to ask us for a copy of that personal data
- Right to object to using your personal data for a particular purpose.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal data.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Website or Service, you can contact us at email@example.com
If we have your e-mail address, we may send you the notice of these changes.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US?